What an end to a hectic week! We spent today in Anniston with the Hurst family. We finally got to meet baby Brenan. Lofton did a fabulous job of holding him, he even walked around with him! Obviously he loves children (or we wouldn't be having one), he is just afraid to touch them when they are small. Analee was a busy bee as usual. I can't believe she'll be two in a few weeks. Time goes so quickly!
A quick recap to the week...
This week brought the end of my pre-pregnancy, size 4 pants. Tuesday, I wore a pair of non-maternity pants to school. They were a bit snug, but I could breathe and move comfortably. Thursday, I put the same pants on (just in a different color) and I had to wear them unbuttoned all day. Clearly I knew I was going to outgrow my clothes. I just didn't anticipate that it would happen in 48 hours. Goodbye size four. I'll miss you. It's been a great six years. Hopefully we'll meet again someday. Maybe around Christmas.
I have days when I feel lots better and don't get sick at all, and then days when I still feel yucky. I am hopeful this week will be a turning point. My insomnia is improving though. I slept through the night (with the exception of the bathroom trips) four days last week.
Holding Brenan today made me think about meeting Baby B and how excited I am. I can't believe in 28 weeks Baby B will be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment