Sorry I didn't write yesterday. Needless to say, it was the worst day in the history of my third grade career. I will never make children write their multiplication facts for homework EVER again. There are some very crazy parents in the world, and Lord help me if I become one of them.
My doctor's appointment went well yesterday. Thank you, Dr. Alverson, for giving me some medicine for my morning (but not really in the morning) sickness. I am hopeful it is going to work. So far today has been great. I have also switched from my prenatal vitamins to Flinstones. I actually got the Flinstones gummies and they are fabulous. It's like eating gummy bears (my favorite candy). I still haven't gained any weight, but I'm sure it will come.
We also got to hear Baby B's heart rate with the Doppler. It was 152. The first time we heard it it was 161, so Dr. Alverson said it is still running relatively high. My blood pressure was also a little higher than usual, but the nurse said that could be due to my stressful day.
Other than that the visit was very uneventful. My next appointment is May 7th. That's when we find out if Baby B is a she or a he.
No comments:
Post a Comment