Happy Birthday Marene!
Lofton and I had a busy weekend of traveling. John Henry got married in B'Ham Saturday night. The wedding was a blast and Lofton got to spend time with a lot of his old Sig Ep friends. Unfortunately, we had to drive back around midnight so that Lofton could do the paper route Sunday morning. Have I mentioned how much I love the paper route?
Sunday, we spent a glorious day in Goodwater with our favorite birthday lady. Thanks for the extra pound cake Marene. Baby Reese loved it!
This week I'm helping Wendy teach vacation bible school at church. After one day, I can tell you that I am MORE than thankful I teach third graders and not Pre-K. Fourteen four year olds will wear you out in a heartbeat. I had to use my teacher voice very early and even put someone in timeout!
Baby Reese and I are now resting our feet and watching Baby Einstein with the only four year old we always love, Will. Baby Einstein is supposed to be highly educational for youngsters. Do you think Reese can absorb knowledge in-utero?
I am growing by the day, but (sorry Cassie) I will NOT post another picture until July.
No comments:
Post a Comment