It's official. Summer is over; school starts tomorrow. I can't even believe how the past two months have flown by. Reese will be here before we know it! I'm so excited and so anxious at the same time. I think we can all agree being anxious is one of my most endearing traits, but it is really starting to affect Lofton's sleep. I have terrible insomnia and I toss and turn all night. Not to mention the multiple trips to the bathroom!
In other news, I left the dogs out today when I went to run an errand. It was one errand, it took maybe an hour, and what do I find when I get back? Jake has eaten ANOTHER loaf of bread. French bread this time, minus the wrapper. I guess he learned his lesson from last time about the paper and plastic being hard to digest. What are we going to do with him?
No comments:
Post a Comment