Thursday, February 3, 2011

slacker

I hate to be a whiner, but between life, work, school, and work {yep, work is listed twice} I'm spent.  My creative juices have been lacking, and I apologize.  You deserve better.

This weekend promises to be full of fun, debauchery, laughing and eating.  The Beasley family is headed to Augusta to see the Nadeau's.  It's hard to pinpoint whom is more excited, me or Reese.  Everyday he says "Mama, it go Aunt Cassie day?"


I find spending time with old friends to be great medicine for the soul.

I also find my toddler to be great medicine.  A friend received some very sad and difficult news this week.  It's weighing on my heart and mind heavily.  As I was sharing my sadness with Lofton, sweet boy climbed in my lap and said, "Don't cry Mama, it okay."  Really?

He's just the best thing...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Counting down the minutes!!