Tuesday, March 26, 2013

break time

Spring Break is in full force and we are loving it.  I am on the tail end of some nasty sinus junk, so it really couldn't have come at a better time.  I could do without the ever changing weather, though.  Freeze warning the last week of March?  Boo to that.

We spent yesterday morning at the allergist mapping out a new {and hopefully} effective plan for Reese.  I was very impressed at the doctor's thoroughness-- because you know I had a lot of questions.

A little later today we are headed for a preschool interview.  Fingers crossed that when Reese has to demonstrate his scissor skills he uses paper, not his pants.

The rest of the week we have plans to work on hallway projects, purge old magazines {why is throwing them away so hard?}, and clean out Reese's closet.  It's a mess in there.  His closet is large, which is fabulous, but that means there's been a lot of room for pushing too small clothes to the side.

Mama picked up some school clothes for him this weekend to add to the shorts I've ordered from Old Navy.  I like to spread out my purchases for him and that I also have two categories for his clothes: school and non-school.  His bottoms fall into both categories, but his shirts not so much.  Over the last month or so I've picked up some shirts from mini-boden {love them and the quality!} and crewcuts {jcrew kid's line--on super sale because I'm not crazy}, plus some polo's scored at tjmaxx.  But those all are non-school shirts.  Belk usually disappoints me in the limited boys options, but Saturday we hit the jackpot.  And most of it was 55% off.

Reese also thinks we are going to camp outside {he's mistaken} and practice hunting eggs {see above on freeze warning}.  I also promised him a trip to the cupcake store and a lunch date with his Daddy.  

This morning I enjoyed my cartoon snuggler, while sipping my coffee, and vowed to start every morning this week the exact same way.  Time passes in a blink, y'all.

No comments: