Presents by candlelight
Yummy food made by Autumn!
Sweet Aunt Linda and Ma-Rene (who made her first trip to Auburn just for Reese!)
Opening presents
fantastic hostesses
Amazing friends who drove a really long way just for Reese. I can't wait for him to meet you. I can however wait for you to have children. The best moment of the whole shower was when Brittany thought the Bobby pillow was a neck pillow for flying. I could not love you girls anymore than I do. You are going to make wonderful aunts.
And because there is no rest for the weary husband when you are almost nine months pregnant, sweet Lofton put all of the baby things together on Sunday. The stroller, car seat, pack and play, and swing are all ready and waiting (hopefully for six more weeks) for baby Reese. I just wanted to practice using them yesterday. I'm kind of like a boy scout- always need to be prepared.
1 comment:
I speak for all of us when I say were were delighted to be there! We are very happy you're the first and we will be able to watch & learn before we get started on our own. Reese is so very lucky to have two loving and devoted parents... extremely prepared for his arrival.
Love,
brittany
PS-- did I really say that?!?! Sad!
Post a Comment