I went to the doctor today for my 34 week appointment. Everything went well. I had a few questions for Dr. Alverson today- mainly because I have developed a strange eye twitch in my left eye. I googled eye twitch and pregnancy to see if they were related but the results were mixed. Dr. Alverson said it was probably stress related, but if i wanted him to get me an appointment with an opthamologist to let him know. He also suggested I wear a patch over it. Ha, Ha! I'm not a pirate.
I had concerns about the increased amount pressure I have been feeling also. I have been VERY uncomfortable the past few days. Also, totally normal said the doctor. It could also be because I'm measuring 35 1/2 weeks, not 33 weeks 6 days. Don't panic, I already did that! If Baby Reese were to appear early he would be fine. And just because I'm measuring ahead of schedule doesn't mean that I'm going to deliver ahead of schedule. It's just a possibility. Lofton feels very certain (and has for manymany months) that I will be having Reese at the end of September. Time will soon tell!
Baby Reese's heart rate was around 140 today and Dr. Alverson said he weighs about 4 1/2 pounds. Don't ask me how he knows that- he says it's a doctor thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment