Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Birth Announcement

I am trying to capture the perfect picture for a birth announcement. When your child doesn't pose or smile it is a little difficult to find the perfect moment. Here are few pictures from this morning's photo shoot- none of which we are using. By the way, Lofton is horrified that I subjected our child to this. He likened it to a form of child abuse. Granted it was a little cold in the house this morning when I stripped Reese of his clothes. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to be cute!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, Elizabeth... he is adorable in every single picture! They are all perfectly suitable for the announcement. You are so very lucky. Hope you're getting any rest you can, as I know you must be exhausted. Keep up the timley picture posting when you can. We all LOVE it.

love,
britt