One week home! I am finally not sick anymore- just tired! I think that's part of it:) Lofton and I braved our first night without Nonna last night. We miss her! The night wasn't that bad; Reese just doesn't like to sleep. He isn't crying, just awake. We had a long stretch from 1:45 to 4:30 where we rocked and talked during the night.
I handed him off to his Daddy about 6:30 this morning so I could take a power nap. We bathed and ate around 10:00 and he has been napping in his crib since then. Thanks Aunt Linda for the bear. We are trying it out this morning and we seem to really like it!
We go to the doctor in the morning. I'm anxious to see if A) Reese and I can get ready and get out of the house- only one of us may be clean when Daddy comes to pick us up; and B) if we are back to our birth weight of eight pounds, ten ounces. When we left the hospital we were down to eight-four.
More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment