So really it's the second day :) BUT, everything is going well. Reese is adjusting great and I am as well. Yesterday was a little rough on me (as was Sunday), but staying at home is not an option-- so I put on my big girl panties and left him at home for Lofton to take on his way to work. You didn't think I would take him did you? Absolutely NOT! I pick him up-- that's the fun part. Today when I walked in and made eye contact with him he got a huge grin on his face. It lasted until we got in the car!
His teachers love him and they have lots of things he is familiar with in the room. Namely, a playmat with a blinking star and a swing.
Bonus points for Lofton! He remembered to take the camera with him to school so he could capture the first big day.
new post below
1 comment:
What a cute little man!
Post a Comment