We are still sick. Bunky still sounds like a barking seal and I have a sinus infection. After self treating myself for six weeks with a combo of Mucinex and Benadryl, I decided I might ought to go to the doctor. One steroid shot, an antibiotic, some nose spray, and a new Allegra prescription should have me on the road to recovery soon.
While I was there, I also picked up a Nebulizer for Reese. We started breathing treatments tonight so I am VERY hopeful this croupy crud will be gone before the weekend is over. I don't know how much more I can take. Every time he starts coughing/wheezing my heart stops beating. Oh the joys of motherhood.
Lofton's primary concern is his sleep (Lofton's, not Reese's). When Reese woke up at five AGAIN this morning, Lofton said, "How long til he moves back to his own room?" My reply, "Never. But anytime you want to move out you go right ahead." End of discussion.
I hope y'all are staying dry. This weather is the pits. And my rapidly growing son is quickly outgrowing all his pants. Wearing any type of one piece outfit in a six month size is out of the question. His torso is too long. This morning I put him in a pair of overalls that had NEVER BEEN WORN. Nope. Too short. He REWORE a pair of pants. I was embarrassed. We pride ourselves on being the best dressed kid on class at school. Please Spring, hurry. We need new clothes and I don't want to buy more long pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment