Lofton and I aren't big on gift giving to each other. Primarily because we put so much work and money into house re-doing that there isn't much moolah left to go around. Also, with our anniversary, Christmas & my birthday being separated by only 12 days... it could get pricey real quick.
With that being said, i stumbled upon a little something that I had to get Lofton for our anniversary. I'm so blown away by how it turned out that I wanted to share. I wish you could see it in person because it really is stunning.
It's a watercolor portrait of our old house.
Obviously, this is a picture of the picture but you get an idea of it's awesomeness. I randomly found a vendor on etsy, sent her a photo from our real estate listing, and after a few emails back and forth to answer some questions about colors/porch furnishings/plants this is what I was sent.
It's just the perfect rendering of all the work Lofton put into the house. No matter what the new owner changes to make it hers we can always remember what it looked like when it was ours.

No comments:
Post a Comment