Wednesday, December 21, 2011

whirlwind

The last week has been whew.  I'm a little bit glad it's over and a lot of bit glad to slow down for a break.
 
Pete the Pirate.  A gift from one of my teacher friends.
Between Christmas happenings at home {neighborhood party, luminaries, pre-k Christmas program and party} and happenings at school {poetry recitations, ornament making, testing, parties}, I'm spent.

snuck away to stare at this face for a anniversary date
I've literally been falling into bed at night and dragging myself out the next morning for work.

I never do that.  Ever.

Pre-K program.  Humorous.
But this morning?  Blogging from bed while drinking my coffee.  And enjoying some cartoons with my favorite companion.  No school for us today!  And we are excited.

And we have lots of countdowns going on:

  • Countdown until Emo, Buck & J-Man's arrival- 2 days 
  • Christmas/Jesus's Birthday- 3 days 
  • Our visit to see Tiger Baby, her mama & the doctor- 9 days.  
Woot!

No comments: