This post is not about turkey. Although, I am ridiculously excited about eating my favorite meal at my favorite house in less than 24 hours.
My buddy is sick. I told you, November is not kind to us.
We went to the doctor Monday, and this never happens, but Reese is actually sicker than I thought. Usually I've already web-diagnosed him with the plague and then am told it's just a minor cold. He's actually having some pretty yucky wheezing issues along with some serious congestion.
It's a double whammy when you're struggling to breath and also your nose is stopped up. He's told me approximately twenty five times in the last day or so, "Mama I don't feel so good." That's then followed by, "Can I please sleep in your bed again?" Duh, of course.
A side benefit of having to administer a breathing treatment mid-day yesterday was that Lofton got to join in on Reese's turkey day lunch at school. He called to tell me that little man, our notoriously stubborn eater, cleaned his plate of turkey, green beans, and sweet potato casserole. Oh yes, we caught you buddy.
Side note: A quick thank you to Pinterest for this awesome turkey cookie glyph that rocked the socks of my third grade babies yesterday.
Cookies? With frosting and candy? Sign me up. This cookie belongs to an eight year old boy whose favorite thanksgiving food is turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:
Post a Comment