Sunday, December 9, 2012

christmas comes to town

Finally, finally I'm done decorating for Christmas.


I started last weekend when Lofton was gone, but we waited until yesterday to get our tree.  Something about having the tree up makes everything feel special. Even if you bought your tree while wearing leggings and flip flops.  Why must it be so hot in December?


Decorating the tree gave me the perfect opportunity to practice picture taking, as well.  Without further adieu, Reese's special ornaments:

2012
2011
2010
2009
Still loving this new camera, by the way.  Obsessed.

Today, I addressed approximately one zillion Christmas cards.  Even licked all the envelopes.  Yuck.  Then we built a gingerbread house together. 


 Umm... why are those things so dang difficult to build?  Just when you think it's all glued with icing, it collapses.  


Again.

We finally got it secure enough to decorate.  Reese has moved on from it now, so if it falls apart we'll just toss it.  Memories made.  

Now if I could just get my shopping done.  Santa is really loving amazon.com this year... 

No comments: