Every single day since then has been an adventure. Some happy, some not so much. But it's a journey we're taking together.
Marriage is hard. Sometimes really hard. And sometimes we are the hardest on the ones we love the most. But marriage is also fun. And Lofton makes me laugh-- sometimes with him, sometimes at him.
We went to dinner Saturday night, and after all these years, we still sit on the same side of the booth. And we laugh and we talk and time passes too quickly. And those are things that I'm thankful for because I know that not all marriages are like that.
happy anniversary, lofton. i'm thankful for every hug after a bad day. i'm thankful that you clean the bathrooms without complaining. and i'm thankful that you love me so good.
We went to dinner Saturday night, and after all these years, we still sit on the same side of the booth. And we laugh and we talk and time passes too quickly. And those are things that I'm thankful for because I know that not all marriages are like that.
happy anniversary, lofton. i'm thankful for every hug after a bad day. i'm thankful that you clean the bathrooms without complaining. and i'm thankful that you love me so good.

No comments:
Post a Comment