I have fabulous news! Dr. Alverson's office called today and they want me to come in for my ultrasound next week. Praise the lord, we don't have to wait until March 12th. Wednesday afternoon, at 2:30, we finally get to meet Baby B. Clearly, Baby B still doesn't look like a baby, today in fact he is the size of a dime, but we are eager to meet this new little person. And we are SUPER excited to get to hear the heartbeat.
No need for alarm, Dr. Alverson doesn't think anything is wrong. After having my hormone levels tested this week he thinks I might be a bit further along than we originally thought.
And in other news, I woke up this morning with a gut. Not a round pregnant stomach, but a pudge. Lofton (of course) thought it was hysterically funny... until I pointed out that our stomach's now match. Seriously, don't mess with a hormonal pregnant person about her weight. I fight dirty.
1 comment:
You have to start the tummy pictures for posterity!
Post a Comment