Meet Baby B
Lofton and I had our doctor's appointment this afternoon. The ultrasound lady was not very personable, but nonetheless we got to meet Baby B which was (and still is) super exciting. The baby looked great and the heart rate was around 161, which the not-very-nice-lady said was "very strong." I was so fascinated with watching the baby on the screen I didn't pay great attention to what she was saying, I thought she said the heart rate was 65. Luckily (for once), Lofton was paying excellent attention.Oh, and super brownie points for Lofton being a fabulous husband! After five weeks of ginger ale, I couldn't stomach another sip yesterday at school. I made an emergency call to Lofton who promptly arrived with lemonade, sierra mist, and green tea. The lemonade worked wonders! Here's to being nine weeks on Friday and hoping this sickness goes away...Baby B's first picture
2 comments:
So exciting! This picture is now the background on our computer so I can look at it all the time! I love his little arm. xoxo
Oh my God!!!! That is amazing!
Post a Comment