Monday, May 4, 2009

seven months

I say this every month, but I really cannot believe how quickly the time has flown. Reese is seven months old. SEVEN months. It blows my mind.
Every day is a new adventure with him. I have loved every stage, but THIS stage is so much fun. He is such a great baby. He loves to laugh and play. He grunts at us when he wants something and he chuckles like an old man. It is fantastic.

Reese has certainly developed a distinct personality over the last month or so. He is quite the impatient child. When he wants something, he wants it. Saturday morning I was folding laundry in his room and he was playing contently in his crib -or so I thought. Evidently he wanted out. Immediately. And when that didn't happen, he let me know very quickly how he felt about it!

He is eating some new foods. We have started turkey and rice at night with a container of fruit. And then he still eats oatmeal and fruit in the mornings with some juice. Very diluted juice. I'm concerned about tooth decay! And speaking of teeth, we have two. Those suckers are sharp. When he first started teething he liked to chew on my chin. No longer is that allowed!

Thirteen more days until I'm a stay at home mama. Not that I'm counting!


No comments: