
My goal for this week has been to make progress in napping {him not me}. I'm doing a so-so job. Lofton and I put him down for all his naps this weekend and he pretty much screamed every time. I can say that the duration of time he screams is lessening. Is that progress? Poor little guy. Twice I have gone in to check on him {after the screaming subsides} and found him asleep, sitting up but hunched over with his head between his feet. I just gently lay him down. Pitiful.
And in big news.... he crawled a little last night. Lofton was playing with him on the floor and Reese was trying to escape. He crawled about twice {does that make sense? imagine twice being hand knee, hand knee, hand knee, hand knee} before he feel back down to do the army crawl. We tried and TRIED to get him to do it again, but when Lofton picked him up to reposition him he whacked Reese's face. It was all down hill from there! I have hope though that he'll crawl by the weekend. Lofton agreed. He said if Reese is anything like me he's probably saving the big moment for his Nonna. Ha, ha Lofton!
Off to pack. Maybe I won't forget formula this time!
1 comment:
Hope you have fun at the beach!!! I'm jealous! I can't wait to hear how it goes because I was trying to think of a good time for us to take our two for the first time. When are you coming back?
Post a Comment