Wednesday, June 24, 2009

work daze

I'm at work this week. I wish I could think of a nice way to say this but I can't... being at work sucks. I'm not having fun. I love seeing my teacher friends, but I'd much rather do it in a different setting. I'd rather be at home with my baby.

Not to complain further BUT being back at work has been tiring for our little family this week. Getting home, chasing Reese around the house, washing/making bottles, doing laundry, cooking dinner, and bathing Reese in record time every night is wearing us out. All of us.

Reese has gone to bed at 7:30 both night's this week. He fell asleep in his high chair at 5:15 tonight when I was feeding him. It was pitiful. School is wearing him out, too. He just doesn't nap at school like he does at home. He is much too busy tearing down his crib mobile or crawling around the front office. He slept for ELEVEN hours last night. That is unheard of in this house.

Evidently he had a bagel with his yogurt this morning for breakfast with Ms. Maureen. Popular? Loved? Spoiled rotten? A little. But I'm NOT complaining about that. It is wonderful to know that he's being well taken care of and well loved.

Three more days and then I have five weeks of freedom left. Slow down, father time, slow down.

No comments: