So, for your amusement, I present the funny things Reese has said the last few days--
- Last night we went to Durango's, a local Mexican establishment we frequent. When our waiter, who basically knows us by name, came to the table Reese promptly piped up with "Hola!" Thank you Handy Manny for teaching my child how to greet people in Spanish. I was worried we had offended the man, but he laughed it off. Whew.
- Reese may or may not have been allowed to sleep with us last night. I'll never tell. I will say that after a few nights of near negative sleep, Daddy-O and Mama were d.e.s.p.e.r.a.t.e. With a capital D for some zzz's. And if Reese did sleep in our bed, I can assure you that is is the first time since he was a wee infant with stomach problems. For real. Anyhoo-- this afternoon when I was rocking him, I sweetly told him that he would be sleeping in his big boy bed tonight with his friends: Fletcher, Peter, and Bla Bla bunny. His response, "No. I sleep outside." Really?, I replied. "Uh-huh, on da porch. Wif Raleigh and Jake."
- At the doctor's office, while undressed, he points to his chest and says, "Dees my boobs." Yes son, they are. "You no touch dem. Okay?"
And because when your belly hurts you pretty much get to do whatever you want:
A little afternoon Bambi watching. Are they sweet or what?

1 comment:
I am DYING over the comment about his "boobs." Like, almost spit my coffee on the computer dying. Also, feel better soon, sweet boy! Love you.
Post a Comment