Monday, March 7, 2011

we are...

  • Tired.  Someone decided to pull an all nighter last night.  We aren't sure why-- we think maybe he's cutting molars-- but Lord I'm feeling it today.  Lofton and I took shifts but I'm just not as young as I used to be.  Evidently neither is Lofton.  He sent me an email that said "I picked up an iced coffee with breakfast this morning.  Bad idea.  Feel like I'm on speed."
  • Ready for some down time.  Hello Mr. Friday! Can you please hurry up?  The spring break countdown has begun.  If you need us we will be doing absolutely nothing.  No trips, no traveling, just rest.  We have decided to take Reese somewhere fun for a day.... but I'll share the surprise later.
  • Proud.  Lofton is heading to North Carolina this week for work.  Don't tell him I told you but he is being presented with a huge award: bronze level salesman.  For someone whom hates sales evidently he's not too shabby at it.  

1 comment:

Susan Ozier said...

Elizabeth,
I have loved reading your blog and keeping up with that cutie of yours. Glad ya'll are good!
Susan