Can I tell you something? I am one l.u.c.k.y girl. Sweet husband returned last night and we've done nothing but celebrate his arrival. If you could have seen the look on Reese's face when he woke up from his nap and realized that Daddy-O was finally home. Melt my heart.
I am oh so thankful for many things in my life but one of the main blessings is that the hubs has a job where he only travels twice a year. I mean, seriously, I don't think I could survive without a husband around. While maybe I could survive without a husband but not my husband. He's a keeper.
And speaking of keepers, today we celebrate a glorious occasion in the Buckley-Beasley family: my parent's 33rd anniversary. If you are a frequent blog reader you know the whole story so I won't go into it again, but let's have a round of applause for these two:
Thirty-three years is quite an accomplishment. And I would like to emphasize they really, really love each other. And we really love them. So happy anniversary Emo & Buck! Reese is blowing you kisses from Opelika...
No comments:
Post a Comment