Tuesday, July 26, 2011

fun in the sun 2011

Let's take a little break from this:
that would be the contents of our attic
And recap our trip with Lofton's parents to the beach.  It was our second annual pilgrimage to Sandestin and I can honestly say I enjoyed it MUCH more than last year.  {In case you need a refresher, last year Lofton had to work so he couldn't come and Reese hated the sand with a bloody passion.}

In true Beasley/Hurst/Richter fashion, there was lots of laughing, lots of eating, and three crazy tots to try and keep up with.

The kids l.o.v.e.d. the pool, two of the three loved the beach, and Tiffany and I loved our afternoon alone time at the pool.  Right Tip?

I hate just dumping pictures on here but I am bound and determined to get Reese's room packed today.  Enjoy the captions!

two peas in a pod
carousel riding-- he insisted on the rooster
loves of my life
got a bit too much sun so we borrowed Analee's sun shirt-- real men wear pink
cousins
after dinner dancing
the ride home-- stinker
{A special thanks to Mimi and Big Daddy for our vacation.  We love you, love the beach, and love our time together.  Especially little man. Sorry we had to leave a little early.  Next year we won't sell our house last minute then decide to buy another one.  Cross my heart.}

No comments: