Wednesday, May 16, 2012

full


Seven school days, friends.  That's all.  Amazing isn't it?  The year flies by.  My babies at school are no longer babies {as evidenced by the fact that I had three girls brawl in the library yesterday}.  

This time of year is hard.  Work is hard. So much to wrap up, so much to plan ahead for, so many children to keep focused. And home hasn't been much better.  Precious boy was a bit spoiled by his mini-vacay last week.  He has yelled every morning this week about having to go to school.  He really doesn't want to... Ever again.  As I explained to him this morning, Daddy and I are very aware of his feelings so continued yelling is unnecessary. 

But the title of this post is full and that is what my heart is.  Monday, Reese came home with my Mother's Day goodies.  One of them was a small questionnaire for which he provided the answers.  I die.

My age?  Ten.
What I say to Reese most often?   Lay down, Reese.
What is my favorite food?   Roast Beef.

And the best... When am I the prettiest?  When I am eating food.  

Seriously. As I told Cassie, I suppose I need Reese to lay down so I can stuff my face with roast beef.

I love this boy.  My heart is full.

No comments: