Sunday, May 13, 2012

thoughts on mother's day


I'm thankful every single day to be Reese's mama.  He's my heart.  The best {and sometimes worst} parts of Lofton and I.  Lofton often says, "I just love him so much." And I know exactly what he means.  You don't realize, until you have your own child, how much love you are really capable of feeling.  It's just indescribable.

I went to a baby shower yesterday for a sweet friend.  I wrote on her wish tree that I hoped she and her husband would feel so much love in their hearts that they thought their hearts might burst.

That's how I feel about our sweet boy. Not just on this day, but every day.

{ And happy mother's day to my Mama.  She is beyond the best.  Not going to lie, after four days at home I cried like a baby on the way back to Opelika. Love you Mama.}

No comments: