One, I have a great family. My parents are my very best friends and number one supporters. My mom came this weekend and took me to my favorite restaurant to eat, brought a huge gift to Reese, and helped me take care of the little stinker all weekend.
And, although my husband does not always make me a happy wife, I love him with all my being. I am actively praying for God to work on softening my heart. Literally, that has what I've been praying for. I am far from perfect, therefore I cannot expect my mirror {Lofton, in this case} to be perfect either. Soften, Lord, soften.
Two, I have wonderful friends who help to ground me, point me in the right direction, turn negatives into positives, and basically "keep it real" for me. Though their advice is not always what I want to hear, it is most certainly what I NEED to hear. Thanks girls.
Would you like a little humor to start your downward roll toward Friday? My sweet baby boy has mastered the art of raising his arms when we say, "Touchdown Auburn." He has mastered it so well, that he now does it whenever we ask him to point to his nose, give us a kiss, or go get his ball.
Reflecting on how many days are left until Friday--
No comments:
Post a Comment