I took little man to the doctor today. I was ready for battle. We have been fighting a fever ALL week long. Again.
I've spent 120 dollars on co-pays in the last month!
I'm tired of Motrin. I'm tired of Tylenol. I'm tired of crankiness and sleepless nights. I'm REALLY tired of runny noses.
{who? Me}
{in camo}
Our appointment was previously scheduled because Reese had his check-up today. One year, a month late. Like I said, we've been sick.
{even though we don't "look" sick}
Starting tonight we are also on two additional allergy medicines. Dr. Greer agreed with me that that all of this allergy problems are weakening little boo's immune system to the point that he is continually picking up viruses and other yuckies. I'm hopeful this new medicine routine will solve those problems. If not, I'll go back. Again.
We did manage to FINALLY have our check-up. Reese is a healthy {and robust} one year old. He is lacking in verbal skills but he more than makes up for it personality.
{and he can even read upside down}
His stats are:
weight: 28 pounds, 8 ounces {90% percentile}
length: 33 and 1/2 inches {95% percentile}
head circumference: 49 centimeters {95% percentile}
Perfect. Just as we thought.
1 comment:
he sounds just like bennett at that age! {and dont worry, the verbal will hit with a vengeance!}
Post a Comment