Sunday, November 22, 2009

smelly books

Reese loves scratch and sniff books. I think I have mentioned this before. In our house we call them smelly books, which Lofton and I find amusing because NONE of his scratch and sniff books actually smell. They are all remnants of Jackson's toddler years { btw, my baby brother turned sixteen this week}.

While home this weekend, Daddy Buck, Nonna, Reese & I set off on an excursion to Barnes and Noble. Our hope was to find a scratch and sniff book that was actually smelly. We had no such luck. Literally-- there were no scratch and sniff books at all.

We did however find something smelly.

My son.

You see, when we entered the store I set Reese down on the ground {so he could hold our hands and walk} just inside the doors. He promptly squatted down, let out a loud and stinky toot, and then stood up and continued his walk. It was all we could do not to fall to the ground we were laughing so hard.

Oh this child!

No comments: