Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!
![]() |
| Woo-Hoo Mama... walls again! |
We have sheet rock, my friends. It's been messy, but I'm okay with that. Knowing that the end of messiness is near actually brings me a strange since of peace. My mom can attest-- living in chaos is about to put me over the edge.
![]() |
| Where the toilet will go... see how the door/frame is gone??? Lofton also raised the ceiling two feet. |
Sheetrock/drywall is the last step toward having a real bathroom again. Sure we have to tile and paint {both laborious tasks}, and we are NOWHERE near the bathroom being "functional"; however-- now I can actually see what my "new" bathroom is going to look like. I'm not exactly a visual person so I've had a difficult time "picturing" the final product.
![]() |
| Soon to be my built in storage shelves |
I'm leaving town this weekend to celebrate a dear friend's upcoming nuptials. I'm entrusting Lofton with my favorite child AND with the responsibility of beginning to tile the floor. This is the very first time EVER I've left Lofton and Reese together overnight. I think this will be good for all of us, but especially Reese. He needs some daddy time without Mama around.
It's navy nightmare this weekend and don't you worry.. my party dress is navy :) Even hundreds of miles away, the Auburn Tigers are close to my heart. WDE!



2 comments:
Now we've got ears, it's time for cheers.
We are going to the game. Call me if yall go!
Duh. I just read the rest of your post. Nevermind about this weekend. It's past my bedtime...
Post a Comment