Not much happened while we were home. A little shopping {and by little I mean I only bought one pair of shoes this trip}, some eating, and then the usual watching Reese torment the cats.
A few highlights:
- Reese got a haircut. A big haircut. This mama still isn't sure how to tame those beautiful curls, so until the weather cools off permanently, we have a shorter style. I teared up a little cause he looks so much like a big boy, but it's only temporary. Reese's hair grows so fast the fro will be back before I know it.
- On our Saturday morning shopping excursion, Reese got naked at the mall. Yep, he did. One minute he was in the stroller clothed, the next minute he had shimmied out of his jon-jon. I turned around and almost had a heart attack when I saw my child riding topless in the stroller. And yes, my dad {who was pushing Reese} saw him take off his clothes and said NOTHING. Little stinkers.
- The drive back felt like it lasted ten hours yesterday. Reese napped only briefly then proceeded to whine the entire rest of the drive. Around Greenville he tried to climb out of his car seat. I seriously contemplated dropping him off on the side of I-85. Knocking on the door of terrible two's... I think so.
Lastly, can I get a War- we finally have a decent quarterback who can throw and run- Eagle! I LOVE me some Auburn football.

1 comment:
He is getting SO big! I can't believe it.
Post a Comment