First things first-- Reese would like everyone in blog world to know he is NOT interested in going to the potty like a big boy. This morning, when I was changing his diaper, he told me, "Mama, you no touch my booty no more." To which I replied, "Well, then you'll have to be a big boy and wear underwear and go potty on the big boy potty." His response? Whatever Mama. I stay baby and wear diapers.
Moving on...
We have safely returned from the beach; sunburned and more aware than ever of our increasing age. Lofton and I are NOT as young as we used to be. Late nights {like past ten}, multiple glasses of wine, and lots of laughs were had.
As I mentioned previously, Doodle was treated to a weekend of toddler luxury. Krispy Kreme touring, zoo trips, and oodles of kit kats. Yes, he never wanted to leave. Even more hurtful, when I called {just a few times} he would not even talk to me. He missed us not one teeny iota.
I 100% promise to snap some pictures of our adorable toddler soon. Like this weekend soon. Promise. I know you are missing him...
No comments:
Post a Comment