![]() |
| cutest patient ever |
The spunky toddler is 100% back to his sassy self. In fact, Wednesday night when I went to put him to bed he told his Daddy-O, "Night pimpin!" The proceeded to laugh hysterically. As usual, I looked at Lofton and said, "Why do we have the funniest toddler on the planet?"
![]() |
| funny and he does yard work |
Back to the present: This morning we woke up in Pensacola, ready to spend a relaxing weekend at the beach with friends. Well, at least two-thirds of this equation will be... the pint size part of our threesome will be hanging here with Emo & Buck.
![]() |
| buck is teaching him to whistle... |
So far, he doesn't seem to mind being left. He got to start his morning watching the doughnuts being made a Krispy Kreme, then he ate TWO for breakfast. And Emo made sure to tell him if he'd nap without protest {something he has been refusing to do at school} she'd reward him with kit kats.
Yes, I'd say he likes grandparent life just fine.



No comments:
Post a Comment