The highlights:
Lake time with our favorite cousins. These three kiddos play so well together. The cold lake water did not deter them from swimming... especially the boys. They splashed and splashed. This summer is going to wear two mamas out!
Next up, Easter morning at our house! Reese was so excited to explore his loot. A little candy, some new sunglasses, a bubble wand, and a book... he has rocked the Thomas the Train sunglasses all day long. I think the Easter bunny struck gold with those :) The Easter bunny also thoughtfully gave him some Crayola Color Wonder paper and a coloring book. The markers ONLY work on the magic paper. Hallelujah to that! The back of my couch is thanking me.
There was also egg hunting at sixish this morning. That's right, six. In the morning. The Easter bunny set her alarm so she'd be ready. She is now exhausted. After going full speed all week long the easter bunny needs a rest!
Or this:
WINE! Lofton and I did so well with Lent. But I'm not gonna lie, I've missed my pinot. Don't worry, this picture was taken after church. It was at least 10:30. And I was cooking for twelve so I needed a boost.
{Please ignore my sunburned arms. Aunt Tip and I enjoyed some much needed chat time on the dock yesterday and one side of my body got a little crisp. Oops.}
And because it isn't an Easter post without an obligatory picture of my bouncing boy dressed in his Sunday best... here you go:
My stud.
I read him his devotional for today last night. Obviously, there was a special Easter message. All day long Reese has been telling us that "Jesus was NOT in the tomb!" He makes my heart hurt.





No comments:
Post a Comment