Friday, April 6, 2012

radio silence

Sorry for the white noise.

You know that saying, "When I get sad, I stop and get awesome instead"?  In our house it goes, "When we get sad, we stop and do projects." Busy bees we are...

I'll save the post-project shots for later because I'm cutting it close on picking up the ham, but how about this fun printable I made up for Reese's bathroom?


I saw something similar on Pinterest and whipped this copy up.  We love it.  And since I live with a couple of superheroes it seems fitting.

Happy Easter to you and yours.  We are excited for some Mimi time, lake playing, and then Easter at our house.  Off to practice egg hunting one more time....

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am sorry you are sad! Hope everything is okay!

Elizabeth said...

Just a little family drama. Some people are a wee bit elementary for their age :)