We are home from our six month shots and they wore us out! Reese had not had a nap since noon and was just about asleep when I picked him up from school. I knew that was a bad sign. Although he was pleasant for Dr. Greer, he lost it when Heidi came to shoot up his beefy thighs. He finally fell asleep in the car and I was able to lay him on our bed, give him Tylenol, and then roll him over to continue his nap-- all without him ever waking up. That never happens.
His six month stats:
Weight: 20 pounds, 12 ounces (90% percentile)
Height: 29 inches long (above 100%)
Height: 29 inches long (above 100%)
Head: 46 cm
I asked Dr. Greer if he was in the normal range and he said except for his height everything looked right on target. Maybe he does take after my dad's seven foot tall cousin! Does anybody have NBA connections? Is there an infant league?
My sweet friend, Mrs. Massey, picked me up a new bath seat at Walmart and we gave it a trial run last night. Reese loved it. He has gotten too big for his infant seat and we needed a transition piece since we can't quite sit up yet. This new seat is perfect! I tried to cover up his man parts in the pictures, but they kind of peeked out-- please don't call DHR on me!
2 comments:
Kristen showed me that bath seat... I like it! I made need to get one of those soon for SF. She is on her way to outgrowing the infant tub. I love the picture of Reese on your bed. So sweet! I hate when they get their shots. They are so pitiful! :(
I like the word "junk" better than "man parts."
Post a Comment