Sick again. That’s what we were. Evidently Reese’s throwing up on Sunday night (and Monday night) were not at all related to the two bottom teeth puncturing his gums. It was yet another stomach bug. This round was weaker than the bug that hit us in February, but still.
Sick again? Really? Lofton swears he is moving out if we get sick again. He HATES being sick. And, quite honestly, I hate him being sick. He is such a man about being sick (i.e. whiny and cranky). This time (fortunately?) I got sick first. He was at least able to help with Reese. Last time, I had to take care of sick Reese, sick Lofton, and sick me. Not fun.
I’m looking forward to a weekend with just the three of us (five if you count the heathens) and 80 degree weather. We haven’t been home together in weeks. Yay for sunshine!!! And yay for only four more weeks of school! I can't wait to be a stay at home mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment