This was the perfect warm, sunny day to break out the turtle pool Reese got from the Easter bunny. I'm not gonna say he loved it... but he didn't cry either. Every time we splashed him with the water he would start huffing and puffing. It sounded a little like he was in labor.
In the process of getting him ready I realized we were missing two key ingredients: #1) water diapers, if that's even what you call them and #2) a hat. I did lather him up in SPF 50 and the turtle pool has a shade cover. Besides, a little vitamin D is good for you.
Feet first, first time
"Something is wrong here. This isn't my tub."
I might like this!
break for a kiss
Looking like a stud in his swim trunks!
2 comments:
I LOVE the second pic!
So cute!!!!!!I love his swim trunks! Where did you get the turtle pool??
Post a Comment