I truly cannot believe my baby is six months old. It's hard to put into words how this little man has changed our lives.
I found this poem online and I thought it was a perfect summation of how Lofton and I feel.
You are the poem I dreamed of writing, the masterpiece I longed to paint.
You are the shining star I reached for in my ever-hopeful quest for life fulfilled.
You are my child.
Now with all things I am blessed"
- unknown
- unknown


4 comments:
oh wow, Elizabeth.... he gets even more adorable everyday! And I can see in that last picture the crazy long and beautiful lashes Cassie had mentioned to me. I'm so happy for your beautiful and healthy family. Happy Half Birthday to Reese :-)
love,
brittany
He's starting to really look like you. Is his hair red?
I think the light makes his haur look red. It isn't.
So cute! It does fly by, doesn't it? He is so cute! I love the last picture you have posted of him after his newborn pic. So cute!
Post a Comment