WAR - we're national champions- EAGLE!
I am so glad the game is over. It was exciting, nerve-wracking, and emotionally draining. I stayed up WAY past my usual bedtime and at times I couldn't even watch the game. Too intense. Honestly, as soon as Wes kicked the winning field goal I burst into tears of relief.
Reese crashed in my lap about 8:30 so we didn't make the trek to Toomer's Corner last night. We did, however, brave the cold and ice to go this morning. I just couldn't let this once in a lifetime experience pass by!
Incredible is the only word I can think of to describe it. There were still tons of people milling around, mounds of toilet paper, and news crews everywhere.
This guy was a little in awe of the toilet paper. He kept saying "Toy-et paper everywhere Mama. They clean up mess!"
Glad we have the day off to nap and savor our victory. Tomorrow it's back to the real world...
{And a side note: I realize shut the duck up may not be a very lady-like phrase, but it's so stinking clever and funny I just couldn't help myself!}



1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of Reese! But please tell him to stop growing up immediately...he looks like a little boy!
Post a Comment