Sunday, March 29, 2009

busy bees

I raced from school Friday to meet Lofton at the doctor. We are SO very thankful that Dr. Greer put Reese on some allergy medicine. For whatever reason, some doctors are hesitant to do so, but I did lots of research before we went on Friday and I was certain some type of daily allergy medicine was what we needed. Although Reese does not like how it tastes, he seems (after only three days) to be slightly less sneezy and wheezy!

Saturday Lofton had to work, so Bunky and I slept late and then had a yummy breakfast of oatmeal and pears. So yummy in fact, that after he ate he needed a nap- immediately! I turned around for just a minute to wash some bottles and this is what I found...


Lofton got off work early because of the weather, so we headed to a local nursery my hairdresser told me about and picked up some plants.

Today was spent gardening... I even gardened (with gloves on of course, I did just get my nails done yesterday!)!

Reese wanted to garden with us but it was really cold! Can you see him in the background? He's napping.

Bundled up in a onesie, pajamas with feet, and a hooded sweater to keep warm from the wind. Can you believe this sweet little man will be six months old in a few days?

No comments: