Reese and I are going on night two of having no Lofton around. We both miss him terribly.
I hate business trips. I also HATE being left alone. Lofton hasn't gone out of town in a long time though. His last work trip was in September so he just went for the day- in case I went into labor. Before that it was last Spring and my mom came to stay with me. This time, it's just me and my little man.
We've toughed it out. And I have tried very hard to remember to do all my chores and Lofton's. Everyone will be happy to know I have been feeding the dogs. I did get a little distracted last night and forget to feed Reese on time-- but don't worry, he let me know pretty quickly that I had messed up.
Lofton and I are not a couple that spends a lot of time apart. We do everything together, and have since we started dating. Now that we have Reese he just fits right in! Bunky and I are so excited that our daddy/husband will be back tomorrow afternoon! From the phone calls we have been getting, we are pretty sure he misses us too.
No comments:
Post a Comment