Tuesday, November 16, 2010

being two

I've loved every stage of being Reese's mama.  The up all night stage where we cuddled for hours in the rocker, the first laugh stage, the starting to become mobile stage-- they each have their wonderful, sweet, wow-i-can't-believe-this-is-happening moments.  Being two has amped up motherhood to a whole new level, though.  This is without a doubt the most entertaining and challenging stage.


Recent events:
  • I'm sick.  When I tell Reese I feel really yucky he says "Open mouth Mama.  Okay.  Now I check ears."  Do you think he goes to the doctor too often?
  • For lunch Sunday Reese wanted "sgetteoes, pe-butter, and milkshake." Then he changed his mind mid-meal and wanted "cheese, nana, and chips."  Tonight for dinner he had a Lunchable and some corn, last night it was a cheeseburger and french fries.  So what if our diet has been a little devoid of nutrition since Lofton left? Don't judge.
  • I wore a sequined shirt to work today. {Don't worry, I'm not going hooker on you, I had a cardigan sweater over it.}  As I was changing Reese's diaper this morning he said, "You sparky boobs!" while pointing to my chest.  We could have a future Hugh Hefner on our hands.  If he starts requesting to wear a robe to school, I'll let you know.
  • And last, but not least, every time I take Reese's picture he asks says "me see!"  Well, just tonight he started saying "awwww!" when he looks at his own picture.  
And I'm sure there's more to come...

1 comment:

Erin said...

i love it when mama's document these hilarious stories! funny man.