Whew! It’s been a hectic few weeks.
Casa Beasley has been a flurry of activity: finishing the bathroom, hunting in South Dakota, cooking in preparation for Thanksgiving, and toddler taming. I’ve also had probably one of the worst sinus infections ever. Multiple prescriptions, lots of fluids, and some hilarious medical exams from Reese have put me on the road to recovery. I think.
All this to say: I’m sorry the blog has been lacking in new material. I have lots planned-- a post on the new bathroom {took my first shower this morning}, Reese’s excitement over Christmas, five years of marriage on the horizon… but thus far my plans have fallen short.
I’m looking forward to a restful and relaxing five day weekend:: full of lots of yummy food, lots of laughing with my family, and lots of football {War EaGLe!!}.
Happy Turkey Day friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment