Sunday, November 7, 2010

soul train 2010

I have high hopes for Reese's future.  Doctor, professor, architect... I'm not picky.  After this weekend, however, I'm a little concerned he's going to live out his father's dream of being a dancer.

You see, Lofton really feels like he missed his calling.  He should have been a performer on Soul Train, or maybe a dancer on So You Think You Can Dance.  The hubs has moves and he's not afraid to show them off.

Reese clearly inherited this skill, as well.  Last night he performed a freestyle break dancing piece for us.  It was highly entertaining to say the least.  There were flips, spins, some rolling on the floor, and jumps.

Wish you could have been here.

the spinning
drop it low
flips
practicing his stage look
And in case you aren't entirely convinced that fame is in his future, I have big news.  Reese was photographed on Friday to be part of his school's new print advertisements.  He'll be in their new print ads with the directors' children.  Yep, full blown celebrity!

I could TOTALLY be a stage mom.

No comments: