Thursday, November 11, 2010

under the weather

Sweet boy and I are enjoying our day off.  We took a minute this morning to pray for our troops and thank our Veteran's, cause that's what this day is all about.


We also took some time to go to the doctor, because this weather plus my sinuses just doesn't mix.  I woke up this morning feeling like my head was going to erupt.  Three prescriptions later I'm on my way to feeling better.  Maybe.


While getting my meds filled at Target {and yes, I'm on a first name basis with ALL three pharmacists}, I came across these Christmas jammies and had to scoop Reese up a pair.  They are the perfect toddler jammers:




The joys of parenting a two year old.  Some moments he's hugs and kisses, others he's the exact opposite.  


This morning when we left the doctor I told him we had to go to Target to get Mama some medicine.  His reply, " Get racy car, feel better."


You just have to smile.  He's really THAT cute.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh no! Feel better soon, poor baby. Also, love the pjs. xoxo