I'm big on celebrating small feats. And this news certainly warrants a "Woo-Hoo." Knock on wood, my friends, Reese has not cried in two mornings.
Maybe we've turned a corner, maybe not. Whatever the case, with two days of tear free mornings under my belt I feel like a new woman. I know "tear free" days are possible.
And a funny school story for you::
I have a little boy in my class who has quite the boisterous personally. He also has some serious gastro-intestinal issues, as in, he "toots" all the time. We have had extensive conversations about how releasing gas in the classroom is not appropriate. For obvious reasons, others find it disturbing.
Yesterday he raised his hand and asked if he could go into the hall. I was a little perplexed. What kid asks to be sent into the hallway? When I posed this question to him he said, in a meek little voice, "I really need to poot." Then by all means baby doll-- get out in the hall. Quickly!
1 comment:
hahahahahahahhaha
Post a Comment