Saturday, April 17, 2010

jam packed

The Beasley Family is gearing up for our big surgery on Wednesday, so we took this weekend as an opportunity to have lots of fun family time.
I'll hit the high points:

Dinner with Bunko friends {plus husbands} Friday night.




Then On the Tracks in Downtown Opelika-- just the two of us.


Saturday we hit the A-Day tailgate at the Sig -Ep house {complete with flashbacks to college} with the Hamrick's.



T-minus five weeks til preggo gives Reese a BFF. We are counting down the days!

After a nap, it was fun times at the firehouse with the Sport Family. Reese was surprisingly under-whelmed. I think maybe he was over stimulated and tired. Still, it was a bummer. Thanks Morgan for letting us come visit {-- and we have our hopes up that we'll be seeing more of you soon}.



And our last stop---- the zoo!!!

We've been eating up this weather and wanted to do something fun with Reese before he has his surgery on Wednesday. The zoo fit the bill. I love the zoo {which is actually quite strange since I'm not such an animal fan}! It deserves a post all of it's own, though, so stay tuned....

2 comments:

Erin said...

i miss AUBURN!!!!

looks like yall had a great time. I hope Reese's surgery goes well!

I can't believe Ashley is due w/ baby Charlie so soon! she looks so cute...

Catherine said...

A. You are such a cute bunko dinner attendee!
B. Reese is a natural at tailgating.
C. Ashley is darling as a preggo!
D. Reese is also a natural as a fireman.
Thinking of you three this week. Love you.